What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The Trivia Night kits for any occasion
- Players can keep track of who is winning and how their team is doing in real-time
- 1 “Final Trivia” question, similar to a final Jeopardy question
- 70+ questions broken into 7 categories of 10 questions each
- Currently in use by hundreds of bars and pubs
- Automatically highlights the top 3 teams
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Trivia Night in a Box scores 74.06/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://trivianightinabox.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: trivianightinabox.com you’ll also be taken through to trivianightinabox.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)